The nominee’s completed packet must be completed no later than May 1 each year. To be eligible for scholarship consideration, you must complete the following:
- The Lambda Sigma national scholarship application, which is below and submitted through the website.
- A letter of nomination from your chapter, with emphasis on why this member was chosen as your scholarship nominee.
- An essay from the nominee, focusing on what Lambda Sigma involvement has meant to him or her. Please have them include their name, permanent address, phone number, email, university, chapter name (i.e. Alpha) and major at the top of their letter.
- An official transcript, scanned into a PDF file.
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty or staff (one of which may be from the chapter advisor). Preferably, each letter should address a different aspect of the nominee’s achievements: scholarship, leadership, community service or contributions to the Lambda Sigma chapter.
Please submit the application form below and email all other documents to email@example.com, preferably in one email. Please contact Terri Mando, Advisor for Scholarships, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!